Let's get social
41 Hoole Road
Our business, like many others has had to make some significant changes to the way we are operating during this time.
To keep our staff, brides and all who enter the boutique safe we are running our appointments in line with government guidelines, recently updated as the ‘Roadmap’.
Whilst we understand some restrictions may not be ideal, this will not affect the service and memories you will make at our boutique.
Restrictions are as follows:
– All appointments must arrive on time to their appointment and only enter the boutique when it is safe to do so. You will be told when it is ok to come in.
– Masks must be worn by all parties entering the boutique unless you are exempt from doing so. Our team will also be wearing appropriate PPE. Masks are to be kept on throughout the duration of the appointment.
– Hands must be sanitised upon entering and exiting the boutique.
– Your temperature will be taken upon entering the boutique. Should your temperate be higher than ‘normal’ we will allow a 5 minute interval and retry. If your temperature is still high we will rearrange your appointment.
– We are delighted to allow 3 Guests with the bride to their appointment.
– Please feel free to invite your bridal party who cannot attend in person to attend virtually!
– We are unable to offer any refreshments during your appointment so please feel free to bring a bottle of water.
Should you have any questions regarding your appointment during this time, please feel free to contact us. Details can be found on our ‘Contact Us’ Page.